About Ray Brehm
Ray believes there are 2 phases entrepreneurs go through…
Phase 1 =entrepreneurs that measure success with money…
Phase 2 =entrepreneurs that graduate from phase 1 and measure success with happiness.
"You don’t have to start at phase 1, just jump to phase 2!"
Today he measures performance in his business (outside of revenue & profit) by how happy he is… “it’s not about the money, it’s about the things that I can do the most impact”. AND he (like myself) wants everyday to feel like Saturday!
Check out his story and his company https://www.raybrehm.com
- [00:26] What Ray does at Author Inc
- [01:41] How he branched into helping other entrepreneurs
- [02:39] Having an entrepreneur family consisting of a wife and kids
- [03:36] How Ray made his first sale on a book
- [04:33] What an entrepreneur looks like to him
- [06:17] How Ray looks at performance that isn’t about generating revenue
- [07:33] How often he works on his business as opposed to in
- [09:13] How Ray knew he’s in the right business
- [12:25] How it’s possible to write a book about anything
- [13:05] Who does Ray have to BE in order to be a good entrepreneur is be himself
- [14:49] Ray advises thinking of everyday as Saturday and gives an experience share about not starting at phase one for new entrepreneurs
- [18:03] Rapid fire question round
"it’s not about the money, it’s about the things that I can do to have the most impact"